Questions on what the site is about:
- What is PropertyManagement.ca?
- What information is available on the web site?
- Who can be listed and how?
- What is a company profile?
- What are directory categories?
- What are search results?
Questions on how to use the site:
- How do I search on PropertyManagement.ca?
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for in my area?
- How do I contact a specific company listed on PropertyManagement.ca?
- How can I provide feedback or contact PropertyManagement.ca?
Questions on how to advertise on the site:
- How can I get my company listed on PropertyManagement.ca?
- What if I only want a user account?
- How do I advertise my company's banner on PropertyManagement.ca?
- What other types of advertising opportunities exist on the site?
- How are the company listings in each business category prioritized?
- Why should I post photos, company logos or videos?
Questions on how much it costs and how do I pay for my advertising:
- How much does it cost for a free listing, a premium listing, and/or banners?
- How frequently will I be billed for the package I choose?
- How do I pay my invoice?
PropertyManagement.ca has become the official online directory for the Property Management industry in Canada. It provides one source for finding the exact product, service, supplier, contractor, property manager, facility manager or management company quickly and efficiently.
PropertyManagement.ca has steadily grown to become the leading on-line sourcing tool, helping connect buyers and sellers within the Property Management industry in Canada.
PropertyManagement.ca assists all those within the property management industry in Canada to source goods and services on-line. Users have direct access to the following types of information on the site:
- Over 4,000 industry related companies promoting their products and services in one central, easy to use online directory
- One-click access to detailed company profiles
- Live links to company web sites
- Live company e-mail links
- Detailed contact information for company follow-up
- Local, toll free and fax number listings
- Display ads highlighting company logos, products and other important corporate information
- Access to industry experts
A listing in PropertyManagement.ca is only offered to companies that offer products or services related to the Canadian property management industry. Companies can be located in Canada or the USA. There is no charge to be listed with a free basic listing. Go to our Register Page for more information.
Every company on PropertyManagement.ca has a Company Profile, which includes the following information*:
- Relevant information about the company and the products and services they provide that relate to the search term you entered in or the category you clicked on
- Contact information for the company including address and phone number
- A link to the company Website
- Description of the company and the company activities including number of employees, sales and year founded
- Contact link to send an e-mail to the Company
- Links to their product or service gallery page
- Link to a map of the companies location
- Link to the companies feedback page where users can read reviews from past customers
The information included in a Company Profile is periodically reviewed with the company to ensure the information is current. However, if you find information is not current or relevant, please contact PropertyManagement.ca
* Not all companies opt to provide all elements/information.
PropertyManagement.ca has a dedicated team of editors that review company and product information and assign Directory Categories based on the type of products and services a company provides. There are 36 Directory Categories included in PropertyManagement.ca to help you find exactly what you're looking for as quickly as possible. Directory Categories range from very broad (HVAC) to very specific (indoor air quality services). If you would like to add a category or subcategory to the site please contact us with your feedback.
Similar to a search engine, PropertyManagement.ca combines its industry specific content and expert proprietary search technology to make it easy to quickly find what you're looking for and deliver the most relevant industry search content. Search for pumps in PropertyManagement.ca and you'll never find information about shoes! When searching through our sites content, we check for relevant words in a company's name, or specific information contained in a company profile, and their company description.
PropertyManagement.ca provides the ability to search by:
- Province / State
PropertyManagement.ca provides the ability to search by either keyword and browse by category, province or city. Click here to go to the Search Page.
There may be occurrences when you can't find what you're looking for on the Search Page even after you've tried searching by keyword and location, and you've tried browsing the categories by segment or alphabetically. In this case feel free to contact PropertyManagement.ca directly and one of our reps will assist you in sourcing out the product or service that you need.
Note: The site is continually growing and new companies are being added daily. We encourage you to check back with us often as new content is made available.
If a company chooses to participate, PropertyManagement.ca will include a "Contact this Company" link in their company profile page. Simply search and find the company you want to contact and then fill out the "Contact this Company" form and click submit.
When you use the communication features on PropertyManagement.ca, you will be asked to supply your contact information. We will only forward the contact information you provided in order for the company to respond to your request.
Your feedback is important to us! We're interested in how you use PropertyManagement.ca, how we can improve PropertyManagement.ca and additional types of information that would be useful to you and your colleagues. Or if you have a question that cannot be answered here in our Frequently Asked Questions page, simply click here to contact us.
Register your Company to have your company listed on PropertyManagement.ca. You may choose a user account or company listing. Click here to go to the registration page
If you only want a User Account, and you don't have a company to register or you are not authorized to register your company, then you can choose to register a free User Account which provides access to all of the sites features and benefits, without the company listing. Register your User Account here.
Advertising your company banner is one of the features available to those that register a company listing or a user account. After you login with your login name and password you're directed to your admin area. From within your admin area you can purchase banners. There are four types of banners available for purchase and prices start as low as $99/month.
You may write an article for the resource section and promote your company as an industry expert in a particular field. If you have a particular topic you wish to write about, you may contact us with your name, company and topic.
Paid listings are ranked higher than free listings. Therefore, Premier listings are ranked the highest followed by Free listings. Companies that have signed up for the same package features are then sorted alphabetically.
Photos, logos and videos get noticed! Whether you include them on your company listing, project posts, or classifieds, you will receive more viewings, search queries and consumer confidence than those that don't include them. Additionally, businesses adding photos, company logos and videos to their company listings can only do so with a paid premium listing and as such will get prioritized rankings at the top of their business category, giving them even more exposure!
Premier listings cost $299/year.
There are (4) different types of website banners available starting as low as $99/mos. You need to have a company account to advertise with us. If you have any questions regarding advertising, please contact us.
All company listing packages are billed annually.
All website banner packages are billed monthly.
All other methods of advertising are billed monthly.
The site has a standard checkout process where you can review the items in your cart. Upon checkout, you can choose whether to pay by credit card or choose to be invoiced. At this point the item you purchased will be made available to you immediately upon checkout.
If you choose to pay by credit card we accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex. If you choose to pay by receiving an invoice, you will receive an invoice immediately upon checkout and another copy will be emailed to your email address we have on file. The invoice is due immediately upon issuance. Please forward the invoice to your accounts payable department. If payment is not received within 30 days, the item you purchased with us maybe suspended temporarily until payment is received.